Saturday, September 1, 2007

Testimonial from Voluntary


In the past before I involved to Rawinala, I didn't know how to live for other. I was work hard only for my self. All my prayers for my needs and my family. I knew GOD love me so much and I knew God want me to love other. I believe if could be live it's only by His Grace. Before I met the children within Rawinala, my relationship was only between God and Me. I was obeying to Lord and all His words caused He is my king and owner of my life. That was all. I didn't understand what is the love mean.Love like God's love until He sacrifice his life on the cross. I realized how nasty my life in the past. Yes,..I gave my money for needy but I gave it without love.Since I met children within Rawimala, God put mercy in my heart and this mercy give me the understanding of love. I know the truth mean of happiness. Crying out to pray for other, feel blessed and rejoice when I can help children in need. Every time I spend time and talk with these children, I always feel blessed and God Present in to my life. My prayers totally changed. I pray God to use me more and more,.... When I was see old man/woman/children begging on the bus, I pray for them cry to the Lord to bless them. I give money with love and prayer.I have mercy in my life now and It is God's Work. Now, I know Mercy is from God and God put that in our heart. We dont have ability to create it. God put it in our heart and allow it to growing up. When I have mercy in my heart I know what I stand for on this earth. Children in need was change my life,.......I'm not bless them but these children blessed my life.........

1 comment:

sigid widodo said...

Dear Tuti
Makasih banyak ya...atas dedikasimu untuk pelayanan Rawinala. Kiranya ini memberi warna yang khusus dalam kehidupanmu. GBU